Shree Bankey Behari Lal Group
SHRI GOPAL NARAIN GUPTAFOUNDER
“The Price Of Success Is Hard Work, Dedication To The Job At Hand, And The
Determination That Whether We Win Or Lose, We Have Applied The Best Of Ourselves To
The Task At Hand.”
Shree Bankey Behari Lal Board Mills
SHREE BANKEY BEHARI LAL BOARD MILLSESTABLISHED IN 1966
- Parent company Shree Bankey Behari Lal Board Mills established in 1966.
- Started as manufacturer of semi KRA paper, eventually diversified into chemicals primarily, Thymol and Menthone.
- The Unit is spread over 1 Acre/43, 560 sq. feet of land with state of the art manufacturing facility covering distillation columns, reactors, storage tanks, freezing chambers and adequately spaced warehouse.
- Manufacturing capacity of 1500 tonnes per annum.
- From A humble starting with 20 employees today the company stands at strength of 100 workers.
- Today SBBLBM supplies to multiple geographies including Europe, USA and Asia.
Shree Bankey Behari Lal Aromatics
SHREE BANKEY BEHARI LAL AROMATICSESTABLISHED IN 2013
- Shree Bankey Behari Lal Aromatics established in 2012 located near Greater Noida Industrial Area
- L-carvone, D-carvone, Carvacrol and its derivatives used in FMCG goods, perfumery, flavour and fragrances, animal feed
- The unit is spread over3 acres/1,30,000 sq feet. SBBLA houses the main R&D laboratory with testing facilities such as GC with polar, non polar and chiral columns, GC-MS, Polarimeter, Karl Fisher titration and Lovibond Tintometer.
- In 2017 diversified into manufacturing of Pine Products such as Gamma terpenine, paracymene and terpinolene.
- Manufacturing capacity of 3500 tonnes per annum.
Shree Bankey Behari Lal Flavors
SHREE BANKEY BEHARI LAL FLAVORSESTABLISHED IN 2017
- Shree Bankey Behari Lal Flavors is the latest addition to the SBBL brand established in 2017. It is located Near Greater Noida Industrial Area
- Flagship manufacturer of Synthetic L-Methol in India. Also producing DL-menthol and L-menthyl acetate
- Manufacturing capacity of 2200 tonnes/annum with the largest warehouse facility among the 3 units. This industrial unit is spread over 2,60,000 sq feet.
- As part of the constant development SBBLF has installed in-house freezing chambers to produce synthetic crystals and menthol powder used across FMCG and confectionary sectors
- SBBLF has automated continuous distillation columns to reduce distillation time in turn improving efficiencies.
- In 2020 expanded production into Isopulegol, pulegone and menthofuran
- Providing to local and global clients alike.
Shri Bankey Behari Lal Group’s
and annual growth as per year basis.
Groups Annual Turnove
350 + Employees
1 Office In Singapore
Our Expertise And Board Of Directors
manufacturing of aroma
chemicals and essential
clove oil derivatives
Thymol via natural
Thymol via Meta Cresol
upto 800MT/annum of
synthetic Menthone & set
up an R&D centre
plant Shree Bankey Behari
Lal Aromatics started With
L-Carvone, D-Carvone and
Carvacrol with a capacity
of 1200 MT/annum.
of SBBL Board Mills to
1500 Mt/annum and
SBBL Aromatics To
Aromatics for manufacturing Pine
derivatives as Para Cymene,
Terpinolene, Gamma Terpinene,
Flavours started producing
Synthetic Menthol & DL
Menthol to Cater the mint
industry plant capacity
Isopulegol, Pulegone &
OUR CONTRIBUTION tO tHE
Green Chemistry for environment friendly practices
Green Chemistry aims to reduce the negative impact of the
chemical industry on human health and the environment. Chemists
do this by developing alternative processes and reaction media,
such as solvents which are environment friendly.
The manufacturing of chemicals such as drugs can involve huge volumes of harmful solvents. So, selecting greener solvents is a key target of many green chemistry programs. Progress is being made towards identifying solvents that can be used in much smaller quantities and careful selection can also increase reaction rates and lower reaction temperatures.